Blah, Blah, Blog

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Time to get busy!

OMG! I have been so sick for two weeks now!  I am behind in everything in life not just school work.  I am not going to panic.  I can take the time and do this.  I wish I chose the subject I am using in my Nutrition class for the subject in my English class.  It is so interesting!  GMO's are a frightening thing!
I am not happy about being force fed genetically modified foods.  It seems to help the government and the farmers but not the consumers! 
I have been wondering where all these aggressive bugs that look like the "nicer" ones we normally see are coming from.  For instance,  the lady bug beetles that are taking over the lady bugs we are used to seeing, they are doing away with the better ones and there are many more of them and they are ruining crops.  Maybe if science would quit messing with nature we would not have these issues!  Soon we are going to be the food of the mutated bugs we are creating....H.G. Wells would have a winner novel with this subject!

~Becki~

1 comment: