Blah, Blah, Blog

Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday!! AGGGHHHH!!

People are crazy!  I took my kids 6 and 5 yr old girls with me at 6:30 a.m. to the stores to get a few things I needed for Christmas.... I know! Iknow! But I had no choice their daddy had to work and I don't leave them with anyone but family.  Anyway, what a hot mess!  We only went to three stores and I wanted to at least mame a few people.

Why do adults turn into  little kids when they can't get what they want?  My girls were looking at some of the people like they needed their mommy or daddy to give them a time out!

I think next year I will suck it up and pay full or just sale price for stuff.  It is not worth the beers I have to crack when I get home just to calm my nerves!

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!  Looking forward to the Christmas holiday so I can see all my hard work paid off when I see the smiling faces for the gifts I got for people!

GET READY FOR CYBER MONDAY!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment